With outstanding customer service and professional presentation, the Flagger is responsible for directing the flow of event traffic to authorized parking spots in a safe expeditious manner.
- Direct motorists to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights.
- Keep the assigned area clean.
- Resolve customer requests, questions, and complaints.
- Patrol parking areas in order to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts.
- Lift, carry, and/or remove barricades in order to open or close parking areas.
- Actively look for ways to assist parkers.
- Maintains control of issued equipment, e.g., stop sign paddles, light wands, radios, etc.
- Attend training classes as directed by supervisor.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, or the equivalent preferred.
- ATSSA Flagger Card: Nevada Flagger Card preferred.
- An ability to work flexible shifts/hours, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays, at varying locations.
- Must have reliable transportation and excellent attendance.
- 1 (one) year customer service experience preferred.
- Must present a professional, friendly image and appearance.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Work cooperatively with others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to read, write, and comprehend instructions and information in English.
- Ability to use personal computer and hand-held applications.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast pace and high-volume environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Finger and hand dexterity.
- Requires the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Noise levels are distracting or uncomfortable.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions including extremes of hot or cold in addition to wet environments.
- Job requires the following motions: climbing, stooping, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, squatting, occasional lifting; up to 75 pounds, stretching, sitting, walking on uneven ground and stairs.